Friday, March 6, 2009

Princesses? Hahs im so not into it.


Oleh oleh



Hi Mr. Harvey ducky ;D



Kailing, mr unknown(Shawn!), Darren (:


Which of my desktop looks nicer?




A brief introduction of this video.
Brandon, xueming.
Xueming named doraemon as hello kitty accidentally.
Brandon laughed: "You no childhood ah?"
(Skip details)
They started chasing each other, like a mv.
Credits to: Ivory(videographer)
I think she needs to improve on her videoing techniques
LOL.
Remember to pause the music for a better clearer audio (:



Darren. Smack my the bubble balloon :P
Credits to me! I'm the one that smacked it on him ;D
Tilt your head for a better view hahas.



I'm so bored rotting at home. I miss him/her/they (:
Uploading all these very stupid photos/ videos for fun, laughter ;D
Sunday, saturday?
Yay yay i cant wait hohos.
F2 F2 F2. Wooohoooos hehe haha hoho kekex.
Alt. F7 love love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment